How It All Began
What began in the fall of 2005 as a dream of bringing together fresh, made from scratch "addictive" food alongside a large selection of local "creative" handcrafted, exclusive and rare beers on tap is today a reality at Tap House Grill.
The dream of delicious food and exceptional beer became a reality on November 11, 2006 when the first Tap House Grill opened in St Charles, Illinois.
Tap House Grill currently operates 9 locations including Des Plaines, Glen Ellyn, Lemont, Oswego, Palatine, Plainfield, St. Charles and Westmont. (Additionally, Tap House Grill has a licensed location in Highwood, Illinois.)
The Tap House Grill heritage "Addictive Food" and "Creative Brews" along with great times are now being served up fresh daily.
Awards & Recognition
The following are a few of the recent awards received by Tap House Grill:
- 2014 - Featured in Crains Magazine "Small Business Focus"
- 2014 - Featured in the Daily Herald "Eclectic Beer List, Unique Menu"
- 2014 - Sponsor of the inaugural Maryville Academy Family 5K
- 2013 - Village / Chamber of Plainfield Restaurant of the Year
- 2013 - Chicagoland Wingfest, "Best of Fest" winner, "Best Exotic Wing" winner
- 2012 - Village / Chamber of Plainfield "Restaurant of the Year"
- 2011 - Chicago Tribune, "Best Sandwiches", Sprecher Root Beer – Braised Beef & Gouda
- 2011 - Featured in Beacon News, "Tap House is Heaven for Beer Geeks"
- 2010 - Featured in "Creative Eats" Kane County Chronicle
- 2009 - Voted "Best Appetizers" Beacon News
- 2009 - Featured in "Tapping Into Growth" Market Watch Magazine
- 2008 - Featured in the Naperville Sun, Tap House Grill Oswego
- 2007 - Featured in the Daily Herald (2 separate articles), Tap House Grill St Charles
- 2007 - Featured in West Suburban Living magazine, March 2007, Tap House Grill